Since purchasing the boat, I've been focusing on internal renovations and minor updates.
The first big change was getting the v-berth updated. I took out a couple of small shelves, refinished the drawers, and made a key board and mounting rails. The biggest job was making the cushions.
The next big project was ripping out the cabinets on the starboard side of the main cabin and creating a pilot berth.
The big feature was creating a rail for the berth out of mahogany. Love the way it turned out. Cushion made, and hull insulated. It really opened up a lot of space.
I Replaced the throttle control and working with my diesel tech to replace the engine mounts and install a new sea water pump.
On the port side, I pulled out the shelves that were there, added some hull insulation, and will create a new set of shelves. Still a work in progress. I want to take my time and see what storage I really need before building anything. For now, I'll just enjoy the open space.